|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Ambient Temp:||25 Degree|
|Inlet Water Temp:||20 Degree|
|Flake Ice Thickness:||1.6-2.3mm|
|Daily Output:||15ton Per 24hrs|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden cases|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000set per year|
|Capacity:||1 To 50 Tons/day|
Stainless steel slurry ice generator square ice cube making machine
Slurry ice machine application fields:
· Aquatic products processing
· Meat processing
· Fishery industry
· Vegetable preservation
· Supermarket or other commercial usage
· Cold storage project
· Temperature reduction project
Slurry ice machine Advantages:
· Compared with solid ice, slurry ice requires less energy, space and cost. Usually, for 6-14.5kg ice, 1 KWH electricity is required, while slurry ice machine can produce 21kg ice.
· Slurry ice has the best cooling efficiency. 100% of its surface cooling area can be utilized. Compared with the mixture of flake ice and water, slurry ice demand less ice crystal.
· Slurry ice is extremely suitable for pump delivery through hoses or pipes and easy to store and use.
· Slurry ice can fully wrap the target products. Therefore, there is no air sink between the products and the slurry ice, maximize the contact and heat transmission surface. Absorb heat better, faster and more efficiently.
Slurry ice is soft without sharp edge. No damage to the surface of target products
|Flurry Ice Machine Specification Sheet|
|Model||Capacity (kg/day)||Evaporative Temp||Compressor Input
|Compressor||Cooling Type||Refrigerant||Machine Size(mm)|
|SIM1T||1000||-20ºC||2.2||Maneurop||Water Cooled||R404A / R22||680*700*1450|
|Input Water Temp :16°C, Evaporative Temp : -40°C, Condensating Temp : 35°C.|
With advanced equipment, strong technical team, best management system and 20+ years international business experience, we are cooperating many clients from Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa and South of Asia...
We sincerely welcome customers all over the world to visit our company and set up business relationship for mutual development
Contact Person: Mr. Derek